Daylight saving time jokes, riddles, puns and knock-knock jokes for kids and adults of all ages. These clean daylight savings time jokes are funny during the spring and fall when people are adjusting their clocks.
This collection of daylight saving time humor offers teachers, parents, students, bosses and workers something to laugh about for a couple of days out of the year.
Other ways to say “daylight saving time” include daylight savings time, DST, daylight time and summer time. Daylight saving time is when clocks are set forward by one hour in the spring (called “spring forward”) and set back by one hour in the autumn (called “fall back”). This means that people have one 23-hour day in early spring and one 25-hour day in autumn!
Daylight Savings Jokes
- Q: What time is it when you read jokes about Daylight Saving Time?
A: Time to laugh!
- Q: What did the wall clock do after it was adjusted for Daylight Saving?
A: It hung around.
- Q: Why do they pick the weekend for Daylight Saving Time changes?
A: Because the other days are weakdays.
- Q: Why did the man sit on his clock after setting it back for Daylight Saving Time?
A: He wanted to be on time.
- Q: Why was Superman so busy after the sun rose this morning?
A: It was daylight saving time.
- Q: Which relative always chimes in about how Daylight Saving Time should be ended?
A: A Grandfather Clock.
- Q: What kind of clock is the hardest to change for Daylight Saving Time?
A: A sundial.
- Q: What is the best pet for daylight savings time?
A: A watch dog.
Spring Forward Jokes
- Q: What did the clock say when I went to move it ahead an hour?
A: Hour you doing today?
- Q: When is a lion like a clock?
A: When they both Spring Forward.
- Q: What happens when you try to make a clock Spring Forward?
A: It gets ticked off.
- Q: What do you call a striker playing an April match?
A: A spring forward.
Fall Back Jokes
- Q: Why did the clock think he had amnesia?
A: He lost an hour of time without realizing it…
- Q: Why did the grandfather clock fall over?
A: It went back too far for Daylight Saving!
- Q: What does daylight-saving time mean in Mobile, Alabama?
A: An extra hour of rain… (Mobile, AL is the rainiest city in the U.S.)
- Q: Why couldn’t the clock set itself back for DST?
A: It needed a hand.
- Q: Who invented Daylight Saving Time?
A: A guy who was an hour late to work one day.
- Q: When did the duck wake up the morning after clocks were turned back?
A: At the quack of dawn.
- Q: Why did the clock at the all-you-can-eat buffet run slow?
A: It always went back four seconds.
- Q: What did the clock say when I set it back an hour?
A: It’s about time.
- Q: Why was the clock rushed to the hospital?
A: He fell back for an hour.
Daylight Saving Time Puns and One-Liner Jokes
- Time travel is easy. Every fall I go back an hour and every spring I go ahead an hour.
- My watch told me that the kitchen clock set itself back an hour… but that’s second hand information.
- My clock was really tense about falling back for Daylight Savings… I guess you could say he was all wound up.
- Congress finally had a meeting about daylight savings… it was about time.
- Maybe if daytime was more careful, it wouldn’t have to be saved all the time.
- We really needed the extra hour to come up with more daylight savings time jokes…
- A good pet should be able to set the Daylight Saving Time for you… that’s why I’m looking for a watch dog.
- I asked Bob Dylan what he thought of Daylight Saving… he was glad the times they were a-changin’.
- I was going to set all my clocks back for Daylight Saving, but I couldn’t find the time.
- I never set my clock back for Daylight Savings… it’s the only day of the year that I’m early to work.
- If I remind my wife about Daylight Saving Time again, I think she might CLOCK me.
- One of the best things about Daylight Saving Time is that the clock in my car will finally be correct again.
- If we ever run out of fun kids jokes… we’ve always got Daylight Saving Time puns to fall back on.